Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
CLSS #3 - Mr. Big and the New Common Law Confessions Rule: Five Years in Review
June 23, 2022 from 4:30 – 6 pm (PDT)
The presentation will highlight the negligible impact the framework has had on the number of Mr. Big confessions that are admitted and will engage with some of the potential reasons as to why that has been the case.
The (New) Provincial Court Family Rules – Explained
June 24, 2022 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (PDT)
Join Courthouse Libraries BC and Legal Aid BC for this 3hr virtual workshop on the Provincial Court Family Rules. We will be joined by a Judge and two family law practitioners who frequently navigate the path required by the (new) Provincial Court Family Rules.Register Here